Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pain in the heart

I’ve been living happily for quite some time that I could hardly recall when is the last time emo-ness strikes. This time was quite serious. It all started with a terrible feeling of missing him. I texted him but got no reply. Then emo-ness attacks and tears started to drop like nobody’s business.

Later, he replied and I told him everything. Everything about how I feel. The pain is unbearable, I wanted to get myself out of this! I told him to be harsh and cruel; he said he don’t know how but showed no sign of detention. He was calm, I was disappointed and heartbroken.

In the middle of the night I was crying on the phone, telling a friend how bad I feel. I was given a packet of tissue, he calm me down, counseled me, telling me it’s not the end of the world. For a moment, I felt pampered and loved, like I am not alone. God knows how much I appreciate you. Thanks for always being there for me, in the middle of the night.

I guess for the sake of every friends who love me, I have to stay strong. Forget him and start anew. I really hope I can make it. Bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home