Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tell me, tell me

IMG_92851

No worries. I’m still alive and happy that I’m less occupied by work in the 1st week of the month! :D

Finally I have some sweet time over the weekend, unfortunately I’m having mild fever….

which I ended up don’t feel like doing anything at all! ><

So it’s basically a rainy Saturday night, a girl falling sick and home-alone, this is pretty sucks after all.

Anyhow, I manage to read through my old blog posts which was written like exactly a year ago.

Couldn’t believe that it’s the end of the year again. I’m totally terrified by how fast time flies,

how drastically things have changed and how different I am now.

I feel unsecure and fear that I would lose myself, when all the passion and enthusiasm in me fades away.

It’s time to do something! Plan plan plan. I need more courage, no more staying in the comfort zone, like a coward!

Fight ya girl!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home