Sunday, December 19, 2010

Now that you’ve gone…

IMG_95071

Nah, I think everyone must have missed my black, thick, luscious and silky straight hair. It took me quite a while to decide when I am so comfortable with what I had previously. Well, I guess life is just about choices and decisions to be made. I can choose to stay back for the insecurity of the uncertain future. Knowing that I would do good in my current position, but what about the road not taken?

Would it be better or worse?

Just as the famous saying, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you’ll never know what you’re going to get.” Opting for a change is something I’ve always wanted to, yet often lack of courage. In fact, I’m happy with the change. It’s not the best, but something new and worth trying.

Counting down, 2 weeks before the start of something new. What more, Christmas is just around the corner! No Christmas gifts for my dear friends this year, but we’re gonna spend some sweet time together (and this reminds me that I haven bought my bus ticket =X Alright alright.

I love December for I always find valid reason to pamper my ownself and of course, the one I love.

Good day, people! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home