Saturday, March 26, 2011

Freshly plucked from the garden, well, I mean florist

IMG_1427_副本

IMG_1440_副本

Life isn’t a beautiful bed of roses. I have got too many stuffs lingering in my tiny brain lately. There’s  so much to do, so much to achieve, so much to think about, it almost drives me to the edge of devastation.

Sometimes, I tend to have much expectation towards someone/something that when they eventually turn out to be the other way round, I’m disappointed. Sometimes I tends to indulged in dreams of fantasy that I forget to count on my blessings. However, I’m glad that some little thing and some random people that I have met in my life, actually taught me precious lessons. I’m truly blessed.

Life’s is difficult but not always, I believe there’s always a way out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home