Monday, March 29, 2010

When tradition becomes tragedy

No. Don’t ever remind me that it’s Week 11 already! Sadly, my final semester in UTAR will come to an end in less than one month’s time, how time flies. It is now a fact to be accepted that we are all soon to graduate. We shall bid goodbye to our uni mates and move on to another stage in life. Meanwhile, deadlines are pouring in and makes the one month, 4 weeks, 30 days seem even shorter.

Anyways, I promise myself to make full use of all the time I have, spent more quality time with the gangs, enjoy the fun of lecture/skipping lecture, take a good look around the campus for hot guys (don’t care even if it’s junior!). Awww.. I don’t feel to leave at all!

Okay. No more emo. So last week, we celebrated Greg, Renee and Joanne’s birthday in advance. It turn up to be really great tho the surprise was a bit spoilt in the end. We lit up the candles, forming a “Happy Birthday” in the garden. It was really nice!

IMG_3698

IMG_3704

The candles, twinkling..

IMG_3702

IMG_3708 As usual, we had our ‘tradition’. But it ended up as a cake war.

IMG_3733

IMG_3741

IMG_3746

IMG_3750

IMG_3766 My hair still smell chocobana after two time of washing!

Terrible! Horrible! and Vegetable!

><

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home