Sunday, April 4, 2010

Complexity

The new shirt /dress that I bought. I wonder why am I so obsessed with dresses recently.

Probably because I don’t have to spend extra money buying the ‘bottoms’.

*shrug*

IMG_4552

Love max 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a feeling that I’ll be so screwed this semester. You know what, I just don’t feel like studying nor thesis-ing, not even doing the soon-to-due lab reports! Pffff.

I would just sit back and relax, Facebook-ing, reading blogs, browsing the art work of my favorite photogs or  play around with baby (aimlessly). Sighs. I have this kind of mindset that ‘It’s the final semester already’, and wouldn’t want to bury myself in that piles of notes. Instead I would like to enjoy and create more memories. But now I think I should just balance things up, just to ensure my survival till the day I officially graduated.

Okay, so back to the killer fermentation lab report due tomorrow! Till then.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home