Monday, November 29, 2010

Concluding chapter

Finally, the end of November! We make it just perfect for the closing month!

I'm impressed by how much I can achieve, an average of 50 fresh cases each day!
(Don't even require me to stay till 9 pm like last time!)

Of course, the seniors are superb! *salute* :D

Well, well. Had the 'closing' buffet dinner at the company,

had some sweet time, chatting and joking around with the colleagues,

and what more, a round of fusball tournament (I'm a good striker today! Haha)

I'm glad to see the 'relief' on everyone's face; in fact on mine too!

This is indeed the greatest day ever since I joined the company!

Contented and truly impressed by the 'Power of WE'

But still, I need a break (have been working non stop for the past 2 weeks) Hello, I ain't an workaholic.

Half day off tomorrow *big wide grin*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home