Saturday, November 20, 2010

MISC

It has been the fourth month since I started to work.

Basically, I’m not happy at all with that bored routine and heavy work load.

Most importantly, I’m totally running out of the precious “ME” time, plus nothing about this job interest me.

I don’t feel good or motivated at the end of the day; that sense of achievement is somehow lacking.

I’m just glad that I could finish all the job assigned on time, the feeling of relief. (shouldn’t be that way, right?)

Argh, work aside. Now that I’m legally adult, having the ability to pay for my own expenses,

don’t you time it’s time to work on something called ‘Dreams’?  =D

I shall seriously figure it out!

 

p/s: shopping session with Ms Sherril Leow tomorrow. I’m such a big spender boohoo.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home