Sunday, January 30, 2011

Amour

On the postcard written a short but warm message. The handwriting was a bit messy. I couldn't believe, it was your handwriting, also your first gift since we first knew each other.

Hey dear, I just wanted to say, I'll treasure this little gift until my very last day. You don't know how much it meant to me. No matter what happened in the future or where I would be, you'll always on my mind. I'll remembered how I taught you 'love' and every single moment we shared.

I feel how you feel. But trust me, things will get better, so just don't blame yourself. Don't ever think that you're a nobody. Dear, you have to keep moving, look forward! Loved, lost and learned. All you need is just time, but hey, you're not alone. Do stop by when you're tired, lonely or lost; turn around and you'll see me, always at your back!


ps. In case you read this, *three words eight letters*, for you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home