Friday, January 14, 2011

Goodbye. Friday

Friday used to be the most anticipated day of the week, but today, it was filled with a little sorrow. Another colleague of mine left.

Since I joined the company half a year ago, I have witness a number of my colleagues leaving for good. Often, it kept me wondering, who’s next? or rather when’s my turn? I mean I don’t have much complain now as work has been pretty manageable after a half year of experience. Besides, I love the people whom I work together with! They’re young, energetic, cool and just as crazy as me!

But when that conflict of interest arises, I have no choice but to seek for better opportunity.

Sighs. I don’t know. One thing that never change in me: I hate saying goodbye *insert sad face*

ps. CH, you’ll be missed! <3

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home