Monday, January 24, 2011

A stroll in the rain

IMG_0287_副本_001

IMG_0287_副本_002

Hi, I am not sure if anyone had this feeling? A feeling of completely lost. Not only losing my sense of direction, basically, confidence, dreams, self-esteem, belief and faith are all varnished. I have no idea of where I should go, how to do things, or, why I am here and why am I doing things I am doing now. Am I losing my identity?

I am so afraid. I have no one with me, none. No one could ever understand. How should I do? 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jhu said...

I am here :)

January 24, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Reiko said...

I think I could understand how u feel now :(

January 24, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Jhu said...

somehow... hmm... ka yao la. when you are about to find your path, there must be a guo4 du4 qi1 gua...

January 24, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home