Thursday, February 10, 2011

Way Back

Have been doing a lot of traveling this month, owing to the festive season, some of which isn't pleasant at all! (ie: spent a bloody ten-hours on the North-South highway, just to get back to the concrete jungle). Anyhow, I still find a lot of fun in traveling alone. It is always nice to be flexible in terms of schedule, best of all, some precious time to be alone!

This time, I am traveling with Plusliner, found this cozy Executive lounge in the middle of the busy city.

IMG_05981

IMG_06011

IMG_05961-vert

I have books and handheld to keep me occupied; 5 hours ride and here I am in a place called ‘home’.

- Too much pendings, too little time -

p/s: I am so not over Chinese New Year celebration yet. I shall update about that soon :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home