Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Now you know

I’m so screwed. My Genomics midterm is so badly done *shed tears*

But *shrugs* I have got no time to upset over this as there are more important task awaits.

I still yet to figure out my future direction, working or studying, local or abroad? I would say I’m pretty lost.

But I think I would prefer to get into contact with people, rather than performing the dull and boring routine tasks.

Still there’re loads of barriers that I need to breakthrough. 

I shall never give up my dreams. Who knows it might comes true. Urgh. *dive to bed*

*** Update: I think I’ve got the awesomest friends! We’ve had our BT news forum in the study room. Topics ranging from random gossips, future career/studies, milk, yellow jokes, sex-related topics, ratio of ‘length-to-diameter’ thingie etc. Yes, the venue is in study room. I bet the people around find us so annoying and disturbing. But I don’t care and I thought it’s really cool! Lol.

Love you guys my friends! *big wet kiss*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home