Thursday, April 15, 2010

Realization

Things that happened last weekend. It's not totally unpredictable.

(I'm smart, but don't think that it's good to be too smart at times)

I wouldn't deny that heartbroken moment, but that was just for a day or two.

In a way, I am given a chance to move on, I should be thankful!

And you, please don't blame me for my unreasonable behaviour

Put yourself in my shoes, it's somehow painful to fake a smile.

We don't need to talk anymore, perhaps 60 days later we'll not be seeing each other forever.

That's it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish upon the stars, may you have all the happiness.

Take care :)

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home