Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back in action

Greetings from the office :)

So yeah, I'm finally back to work after a long new year vacation. Well, if you ask me, I would love to celebrate until the 15th day but, the fact is I have to come back working already. A 2 weeks break is actually considered a very long break for a working adult, I shouldn't complain anymore. Yes, I am indeed very very thankful.

Somehow, I have learnt a lot during this auspicious occasion of the Chinese. It pretty much taught me how priceless is the love and bond between family members. I really love them alot. I used to be very ambitious, thinking to bring better life to my family. But, was it just an excuse? An excuse for me to escape from my current position? I mean I do wanted them to live better, but if all I could just give is just money, new apparels or bigger car; I don't think this is what my parents wanted from me.

From a very bad incident that happened, we all learnt how precious is to live healthy and happily. Life is short and unpredictable. I am no longer that ambitious. All I want is just a happy and contented life, for there are things that money couldn't buy. I'm gonna love more, smile more, enjoy more.

What more, it's Valentine's today! I have got no date, not even a plastic flower. I guess, I'll just date my darling bed tonight? Laugh.

How's your Valentine's? Aww, must be better than mine :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home