Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Encounter

Proven, the best thing come when it is least expected. So the other day, I had a spontaneous Valentine’s dinner date with a bunch of single friends at Nagomi Japanese Restaurant. That awesome food, great company and ambience, totally made my night. Well, at least I don’t have to spend the whole night cuddling with my pillow, which is so much better!

Today, I happened to came across this Valentine post by Cindy Tey. It was the most heart-warming valentines post I have ever read. Loves! I mean, just as simple as that, with the one you love, everyday’s valentines.

IMG_10341

If Sunshine taught me the feeling of love, then Mr. K must be my sweetest encounter. Sometimes I am impressed at how two strangers can be dragged together by fate. As little as it seems, some random encounters could make one’s life so different. I am grateful to have known you. It is such a beautiful scenery along the journey to have you as my daily dose of motivation.

Written on the pink note is some little secret that I’m not gonna tell. Happy Belated Valentine’s, my dear.

My heart skipped a beat when you smiled at me this morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home